Kamishibai PRO Stories (BIG A3)
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 9In StockAmerindian legend. Immerse yourself with the young Wacahn in his "Moctezuma ritual", an initiatory journey full of dangers where his wisdom, courage, agility and strength will be challenged. Only at the end will his inner animal be revealed to him. Very suitable for promoting consistency and fidelity with a purpose.
- 20,05 € 21,11 € 10In StockWelcome to a systemic look at Family Constellations through Kamishibai. Discover the secret of why Andrew doesn't speak, and why his father doesn't either. Where are their words hidden? Very appropriate for fostering the importance of expressing emotions. Addresses the right to belong.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 8In StockTraditional Tehuelche story (native people of Chile). Experience the adventure of Korkoronke as he tries to hunt down his dreamed Great Rhea and the value that his failure leaves in his community: the appearance in the sky of the famous constellation, thanks to which they were never lost again at night. Highly appropriate for encouraging...
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 12In StockTraditional story from Australia. Our indigenous "dreamtime story" is set in the island of Tasmania where they lived and still live the eastern gray kangaroos that, oddly enough, at that time still had no marsupial pouch. Discover how Mother Kangaroo got her pouch for her little and restless Kayla. Highly appropriate for encouraging the value...
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 13In StockTraditional Andean story. What would you do if you found a secret cave full of treasures? Discover with little Yucaré one of the best kept secrets of the Aymara people: that everything on Mother Earth is linked together. Highly appropriate for stimulating love for nature and respect for the common good.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 18In StockAn antartic story. At the very limits of the planet, the inhabitants of the South Pole live a peaceful life, barely broken up from time to time by some conflict or other. On this occasion a whale and a penguin fight for a fish which has washed up on the beach. Very appropriate for encouraging the value of sharing.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 6In StockTraditional story from Mexico. When the Great Spirit of the jungle gathers all the birds together to decide which one will be king, the turkey realices that he needs the most beautiful plumage to win. He doesn't hesitate to ask the bird Puhuy to help him... Well suited to foster the value of gratitude.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableTraditional story from Korea. Ogres, witches, dragons and a thousand fantasy characters all come together. Their mission is to remind us of the importance that everyone, young and old alike, should share the stories we know, as they teach us how to live, dream an be happy. Very appropriate for fostering the value of kindness and culture.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 2In StockTraditional story from Vietnam The main character of this story finds a little cat in the woods and takes it home. The child doesn't know how to name it and decides to visit the wise man in the village to help him choosing a name. Very appropriate to become aware that we all have the same importance.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 15In StockEducation in values: Peace. Haruto is a Japanese pilot who enjoys flying through the skies until he has to pilot a warplane. When that horror is over, he decides to travel over the world telling kamishibai stories and giving away optimism, happiness and above all, peace. Very appropriate to know the history of Kamishibai and encouraging...
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableCan you imagine being unable to let go of anger? Well, that's what happens to the monster Rif. Will he be able to return to his normal self and be nice and friendly again? Very appropriate for stimulating emotional intelligence.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableThanks to Mr. Nimbo's cloud-making bike-machine we live in perfect balance throughout the water cycle. But one day he decides to take a little nap and when he wakes up... His machine won't appear! Oh no! Help him get it back! Very appropriate for encouraging love of nature.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableRon is a huge T-Rex, but quite unlike other T-Rexes. Maybe that's why Ron doesn't have many friends. Mei is a really small dinosaur, almost too insignificant to be a dinosaur. Two very different characters but with something in common: the desire to evolve by fulfilling their dreams. Very appropriate to foster the value of friendship and respect...
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableTraditional story from Sahara. The hedgehog lives happily in the desert, looking after his little plot of land. One day the jackal turns up and forces him to work for him, but the hedgehog is very clever and knows how to trick the abusive jackal. Highly suitable for conflict-resolution work without the use of violence.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableTraditional story from Chad. A young boy walking in the savannah steps on a sharp stone and cries out in pain. The elephant hears the boy's cry and runs to help him but in his hurry, accidentally steps on a frog, who jumps sky high... An entertaining chain of events with a circular narrative structure. Very appropriate for encouraging the value...
- 19,09 € 20,09 € 193In StockWhat happens when you combine Yoga with Kamishibai? You get a great and entertaining way to involve kids in yoga practice. Yogashibai PRO are 21 cards with Yoga postures and texts with the correct way of doing them and their explanation for children. Some cards also include a story, children's adaptations of stories from the Buddhist tradition....
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableTraditional story from Rusia. One morning the farmer decides to harverst his carrots. He finds one that is so big that it's impossible to pull it up out of the ground. First he asks his wife for help, then his granddaugther, then the dog, then the cat... even the mouse! All together, they try to pull the giant carrot up out of the ground.
- 19,09 € 20,09 € Not availableNot availableTraditional story from Poland For a long time now the inhabitants of Cracow have lived in the shadow of fear. A huge, ferocious dragon is eating their cattle and devouring anyone who gets in its way. The king decides to offer his daughter's hand to any knight who manages to kill the monster.
- 57,55 € 60,58 € 2In StockA Kamishibai PRO (A3) bundle for ages 3-5 at an amazing price that includes:Little Fishie Puhuy the Bird The Journey to the TopKamishibai BAG
- 57,55 € 60,58 € Not availableNot availableA Kamishibai PRO (A3) bundle for ages 5-8 at an amazing price that includes:The Sun Cat Kangaroo Mom and Her Pouch The Story BagKamishibai BAG
- 57,55 € 60,58 € 2In StockA Kamishibai PRO (A3) bundle for ages 7 and up at an amazing price that includes:Gaito Kamishibaiya The Southern Cross The Rise of WacahnKamishibai BAG